C is powerful
Has trust on the Programmers (which we utilize for safety, not for mess)
Programs are small and lightweight
Libraries are a mess
Strings breaks the flow
Automatic memory don't survive the stack frame, other option is manual memory, nothing in between.
List of languages considerable
- Go (slower, no tricks)
- Rust (no trust, government grade security)
- BCX basic
- Must be able to integrate with current c Projects.
- Do not reinvent the framework, just the syntax.
- Added framework , should atleast be interoperable from C, if i want need.
- Include list comprehensions like in python, ruby (hard with static typing, but possible)
- Minimal degree of type infersion.
- Include pipelining as UFCS (most mess happens with those variables)
- Prototype friendly
- Infer the function signatures from a comment above the function, with test case(s) like 4=add(2,2.) so it knows its int add(float,float)
- $| means pipe a char using UFCS, %|==pipe an int etc.
- struct:field syntax as in lua